Monday, Monday

Welcome to the week. Since the Brighton Worldwide Photo Walk on the 18th July, things around here haven't stopped. The school holidays have started and I took a few days off to prepare for some new additions to the family - four Wellsummer hens at the bottom of the garden. I know the kids will love caring for these fowl and we'll all benefit when the start producing fresh eggs.

UK Photo Walks are well under way with some exciting days out being planned. I'm currently busy scouting locations which will enable you to create some stunning images under the expert guidance of working professional photographers.

The UK Photo Walks website is now on line and being updated regularly. Do visit it now at www.ukphotowalks.com if you'd like to be updated with news of forthcoming walks do email me via the link on the website.

The weather in the UK isn't looking too hot, literally! Looks like rain for the best part of the week. I've plenty to keep me occupied in the studio.

Have a great week.

Ian

Comments

Popular Posts