Scott Kelby's Worldwide Photo Walk 2009 - Brighton

What can I say? A terrific day. Great weather and a fabulous bunch of photographers. A big thank you to all that participated and for making it such a great day.

Here's the group before we started, and they were still smiling
nearly 2 hours later when we reached Brighton beach


I've just taken a look at the walks Flickr pool and there are already some great images to view. I have to say that I'm suitably impressed with the images I've seen so far. When it comes to selecting the image we will have a tough decision!

Watching him, watching him. Um!

I was lucky enough to have one of my daughters with me, who as it happens also had my Canon G10 with her. Here's one of her images.

Who needs Raybans?

I look forward to seeing more contributions from Saturday soon. Don't forget we need your submissions no later than 12 noon on Saturday 25th July, this is earlier than stated on the Worldwide Photo Walk website, but Ben & I need time to make our decision based around our other commitments!

TTFN

Ian

Comments

Popular Posts