Photoshop Disasters

This website is well worth adding to your favourite websites:

www.photoshopdisasters.com

I can't believe how many websites have grown up around the worldwide phenomenon that is Adode Photoshop! If you want to see thoughtless retouching, lazy cloning, or just plain rubbish manipulation then this is the website for you.

I'm seriously considering submitting images that clients have sent to me that they've paid good money to (so-called) professionals. I've lost count of the number of cut-outs sent to us recently with jagged edges where they should be smooth or bits missing from the image 'cos they've used the magic wand tool - I wonder if this is the work of the "photographer" or an overseas based rupee-per-cut-out service?

Food for thought.

TTFN

Ian

Comments

Popular Posts