International Garden Photographer of the Year 2009



An outdoor display of the winning images can now be seen at The Slips in Wakehurst Place, near Haywards Heath in West Sussex. The exhibition runs until 14 February 2010 with more information available from the IGOTY website.

For those of you interested in entering the 2010 competition, it closes on 30 November 2009.

I'll be going to see the show over the next couple of weeks. So if any of you would like to join me for an informal (and unofficial) photo walk around one of the UK's most stunning autumn gardens, contact me via the UK Photo Walks contact page to arrange a date and time. There will no charge for this photo walk, but you'll need to pay the entrance fee to Wakehurst Place, unless you've a National Trust membership card.

If you want to come along, contact me quick as I will have to limit the numbers due to restrictions at the venue.

Ian

Comments

Popular Posts