Macro Photo Workshop

A big thank you to everyone who attended the Macro Photography Workshop which I led for Park Cameras today. It is a pleasure to work with a group of good humoured people with a desire to learn new skills.

For those of you who participated in the workshop that have photographs that they would like to share with others in the group, please upload them my UK Photo Walks Flickr group.

And remember, now is the time to go away and put into practice what you experienced today. If any of you have any questions, feel free to email via the address on my UK Photo Walks website contact page.

Also, a few participants expressed an interest in forthcoming Photo Walks. These will be posted on the website within the next couple of weeks. Again, if you'd like me to contact you as soon as the dates are available, do email me via the UK Photo Walks contact page.

Have a great weekend. Tomorrow I'm off to the SWPP Show for a mooch around.

Cheers,

Ian

Comments

Popular Posts