How many photographers...

Q: How many photographers does it take to change a light bulb?

A: 100 - 1 to do it and 99 to say "Looks OK, but I'd do it like...."

This is why I enjoy photography so much. We're all different with vast experience and knowledge so we learn from each other. We all do things differently and for each of us, the way we do it is the best way, until we learn something better. It's been a quiet day if I haven't learnt something new in photography, about myself, the people I work with or the world around us. No matter how well qualified or experienced you are, you're never too old to learn. You'll never know everything.

I was looking for a shot of a light bulb, but couldn't find one - so a rice cracker will have to do!

Canon EOS 50D, 100 mm f2.8 macro, f8, 1/125 sec, 100 iso. One 550 EX Speedlite at 2 o'clock roughly 45 degrees high with white reflector to fill the foreground shadows.
Speedlite connected via a coiled off-camera ETTL lead.

My thanks to Dave Cross on Twitter for this one:

How many Photogs does it take 2 change a lightbulb? 4, 1 to change the bulb, & 3 to stand around & talk about how good the old bulb was.

Comments

Popular Posts