PhotoPLOD 2010


Can you help?

PhotoPLOD is a challenging sponsored walk along a 40 mile stretch of the South Downs Way in Sussex, on the south coast of England. This year I'll be doing my bit by marshalling on the event. Do your bit and help raise valuable funds to help Action Medical Research carry on their very special work. Sponsor a team, or even better put a team together, but do it now, as you'll have to start some serious training.

You can find out more by clicking here.

If there's anyone from outside the UK interested in participating, you could well be the first team from outside of the UK.

If you're visiting Focus in Imaging, come and see us on the PhotoPLOD stand, which I understand will be close to Calumet. I'll be there at some point on Sunday for a couple of hours. I know what the teams are up against as I walked the whole route in 1988 (I'm showing my age) and regularly walk sections of the PhotoPLOD route for pleasure.

Do it! You won't regret it.

Ian

Comments

Popular Posts